Friday, March 12, 2010


TIME TO SPREAD YOUR WINGS BABY!!


On this Friday I wanted to share a beautiful piece of writing that a dear friend gave me recently! We all have times, days, weeks where we feel unsure - can we really do all that we dream of..well today I say celebrate being you, reach for the stars and go grab your dreams! Take the pressure off yourself, indulge your passions and do what you love without attachment - just be you and that originality will be noticed! I have never followed trends with my label Love Chile - looks like the one above are just an expression of me and what I am loving at that time - strangely so it always seems to work out being bang on trend! Having fun and being me so worked for me this week - my label Love Chile is doing her first catwalk show collaboration at the Melbourne Fashion Festival - see anything is possible if you just believe, have fun and be you!

Over to you Nelson Mandela...

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate,
our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure,
it is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you!
We are born to manifest the glory of God that is within us
It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone.

And, as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our fear,

Our presence automatically liberates others!"

(Nelson Mandela 1993 Inaugural speech written by Marianne Williamson)

No comments:

Post a Comment