Monday, March 1, 2010


MONDAY IS DRESS UP DAY!

When was the last time you played dress up? Do you even know half the things you have in your closet? Before you go out and spend money on new things..check out what you already have - you never know what you might find that you can use to create a new look! When I was a little girl I was constantly playing dress up and getting my Mumma to take photo's of the looks I created with her wardrobe - yep always destined to be a fashion junkie! Playing dress up this rainy Monday here in Sydney took me back to being a little girl and playing...it's so important to find fun in the simple things and I found great pleasure in seeing what I could create! Not the best quality pic(working on that!) but check out what I found.....


An old khaki jacket I forgot I had (but very on trend with the current military look)
A vintage sequin top from the 70's I bought about 8 years ago( also on trend!)
An old slouchy and super comfortable singlet
And a beautiful leather belt my best friend gave me last week, (folded over to give it the look I've seen alot on the runways)
All paired with my fav old jeans and I've got a cool new look that's really in keeping with what's cool at the moment - military, sequins/embellishment, layering/texture.

Go on have a peek in your wardrobe and see what you can create without spending a cent!

Have a happy, playful Monday xx


No comments:

Post a Comment