Friday, March 26, 2010


STYLE SISTERS


On this Friday I wanted to give a little shout out to a special girl in my life - my sister Sarah! I guess my reason for doing so is that I want to express the importance about being grateful for what you already have in your life..not what you wish you had or think will make you happier once you get it...but what you have right now!

Sarah today I want you to know that I adore you more than the moon and the stars! I am beyond proud of you...always chase your dreams and always believe in yourself - cause I do!

I am so grateful that Sarah came into my life when I was 15 - she's my Auburn Angel (yes that's her REAL hair colour! Crazy right!) We have a wonderful connection and I can honestly say we have never had a fight...she is addicted to style like me (sorry Mumma!) and we share so many loves and passions - we just connect. Plus she's a tonne of fun and a little cheeky like me! I can totally be myself around her and never feel judged. I am beaming with pride about her - she is a go getter, focused and determined..a beauty therapist who is a global make up artist in the making and I have every faith she'll kick it on the world stage! Napolean who? Any was sis just wanted you to know what you mean to me.

Who in your life makes you feel like that..have you told them today? Bet they'd love to know!

Have a feathery friday

xx

2 comments:

  1. The pair of you are just gorgeous.

    Loving the black look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks beautiful lady! and we have the same shoes - can you stand it!! two peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete