Wednesday, June 16, 2010



THROUGH THE WAR

Man sometimes life throws some bombs at you and part of being a soldier is fighting through the war! The best weapon - love and letting go! I've had a big lesson on this over the last week - on something that really isn't life changing but I felt like I'd been shot and lost a limb in battle! My internet has been down for a week!!!!! And it's amazing how attached we get to things...I felt like I was dying! Silly really! But a valuable lesson..there was nothing I could do I just had to surrender, let it go, wave the white flag! Maybe it was the universe also getting me to slow down. Either way I had no choice but to let go and focus on other things...like being grateful for what I DO have and what I CAN change..so I focused on doing the things I love and giving lots of love to my friends and family...and this morning...it's back..the war is over and I won!

What can you let go off this week?

(By the way the pic is another piece from my new collection - the 'Lieutenant Liberty Ripped Army tee' - will show you full look book soon) x

No comments:

Post a Comment