Monday, June 28, 2010


BATTALION OF THE BRAVE

Ah life...there's ups and downs and sometimes we don't know the answer..what I do know is there is always a reason. It's a journey, life can be a battle and you gotta fight...through it all you have to be a soldier of honour, take care of yourself, guard your heart and do what is right for you regardless of who is fighting you. That's been my discovery over the last few weeks..oh yeah there's been some shots fired and I've taken a bullet..but through it all I have learnt that I have to honour myself. These lessons have become my ammunition and a big inspiration for creating my 2nd collection 'Battalion of the Brave' - it's about being a strong woman, a fighter, breaking through the battles and just quietly looking super cool and sexy while doing it! Soldier Chic!

Feel Free to join my army..
'Battalion of the Brave' is recruiting now Baby!

Much love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment